[Gnso-igo-ingo] [Ext] Re: Fw: Proposed agenda for the first meeting of this reconvened PDP Working Group on Red Cross names

Thomas.Schneider at bakom.admin.ch Thomas.Schneider at bakom.admin.ch
Wed Jun 21 15:10:25 UTC 2017

Dear all

first of all, thanks to Greg for raising an important question.

I am not too familiar with the exact procedural aspects of GNSO work, but the point that I am making is a rather general one:

We all agreed that it would be useful and in the interest of all if GNSO PDPs were as be open and inclusive as possible.
And we also agreed that the GAC should engage as early as possible in GNSO work that is relevant from a public policy perspective.

So I think it is important that GAC (as well as all other stakeholders) are able to participate in this particular workstream.

whether this is now a new or resumed old process and whether you can or have to do a new public call or not, I can^t tell, but in any case all this should allow all those who want and who should to participate in this and all of this should be done transparently.

I hope this helps ☺

Thomas