[Gnso-igo-ingo] [Ext] Re: Fw: Proposed agenda for the first meeting of this reconvened PDP Working Group on Red Cross names

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 21 15:29:41 UTC 2017

I missed this thread when it started.

We have always (as long as I can recall anyway)
allowed people to join a PDP WG part-way through
the process - with an understanding that they
need to get up to speed on the issues. I see
nothing wrong with people joining a reconvened
PDP WG. If it is reconvened, it is back in
operation (with a more targeted mandate) - no reason to impose new rules.

Moreover, it is certain that some of the original
participants may not wish to play in the sandbox,
so replacing them would also be a natural occurrence.

Alan