[Gnso-igo-ingo] [Ext] Re: Fw: Proposed agenda for the first meeting of this reconvened PDP Working Group on Red Cross names

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 22 19:09:38 UTC 2017

Thanks James,

On your first item, I have no doubt that there
could be people (more likely among those that DID
participate earlier) who would want to re-open
the entire bag-of-laughs, but I also have no
doubt that those running the show and a lot of
others would tell them where to get off...

But simply acting "reasonably" is fine with me as well.

Alan