[Gnso-igo-ingo] Action Required: Doodle Poll for Next RC Reconvened Meeting

Berry Cobb mail at berrycobb.com
Thu Nov 30 14:34:54 UTC 2017

Hi All,

Only four members of this group responded to the doodle poll, and in fear of
minimal participation, the Chair has called off this attempt at scheduling a
call for 4 December.  As such, we will now target 14 December.  The
tentative time will be 18:00 UTC.  You shall see a calendar invite shortly.

Speaking of members, a notice will be sent out shortly to confirm
membership.  Participation and responsiveness has been far below what is
listed on the membership page
(https://community.icann.org/display/GWGTCT/As+of+2017+for+the+reconvened+PD
P+-+Members+IGO-+INGO+Protections+Policy+Development+Process+%28PDP%29+WG).
It is vital to determine the core team as we approach final recommendations
and begin preparation of a report (noting that this group still has to
define the limited set of identifiers to be protected) to properly document
consensus levels.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb

720.839.5735