[Gnso-igo-ingo] Red Cross Names Informal Discussion

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Tue Oct 24 00:46:55 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We will be having an informal meeting to continue the discussion about principles and criteria for inclusion on a definitive list of protected Red Cross names which will take place on Monday, 30 October 2017 from 13:30pm - 14:30pm (GST) local time. There will be no Adobe Connect room for this meeting.   As soon as we receive confirmation on the location of the meeting room we will send out the updated calendar invite. We wanted to make sure you have this date on your calendar so you would be able to plan accordingly, thank you so much!

Kind regards,
Michelle DeSmyter
GNSO & GDD SO/AC Support coordinator
Email:michelle.desmyter at icann.org