[Gnso-igo-ingo] Reconvened WG on IFRC/ICRC Protections - Agenda - 2 August 2018 @ 14:00 UTC

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Wed Aug 1 21:23:51 UTC 2018

Thanks Barry.

What is the difference between 'Observers and Prior Members' and
'Observers'?

I note that Poncelet from the NPOC is the only participant from the NCSG
listed as 'WG Members Confirmed prior to consensus call of the Initial
Report'.

Poncelet - Were you serving as a representative for NPOC or the NCSG or just
in your individual capacity?

Chuck