[Gnso-igo-ingo] Reconvened WG on IFRC/ICRC Protections - Agenda - 2 August 2018 @ 14:00 UTC

mail at berrycobb.com mail at berrycobb.com
Thu Aug 2 21:21:24 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Per our discussions today on the last Reconvened WG call, please find
attached the final deliverables.

1.       Public Comment Review Tool - contains suggested edits from Stephane
(gnso-IGO-INGO-Reconvened-pcrt-20180802.docx)

2.       Final Report - contains all agreed edits from the participants on
the call (gnso-IGO-INGO-Reconvened-final-report-v1.2.docx)

3.       Finite List of RC Identifiers (National Society names
list_v0.9.xlsx)

The WG has until 5 August 2018 @ 23:59 to make any last minute proposals for
changes to the documents.  Also note, that Mary will send out a revised
version of the draft resolution under separate cover.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb

GNSO Policy Consultant

@berrycobb