[Gnso-igo-ingo] Follow-up - Reconvened IGO-INGO Protections PDP WG (Red Cross and Red Crescent names) - TelConf of 15 Feb 2018

Stephane Hankins shankins at icrc.org
Mon Feb 19 08:10:40 UTC 2018

Dear Berry, dear Thomas,

Further to the conclusions of the PDP Working Group telconf held last
Thursday, we will plan to provide a list of National Red Cross and Red
Crescent Societies names by end April. We will base ourselves on the
agreed criteria and aim to provide a list in the same spreadsheet format
as our mock-up list.

As agreed, we will keep Berry informed of progress and of any challenges
or delays met.

Kind regards,

Stéphane

Stéphane J. Hankins
Legal adviser
Cooperation and Coordination within the Movement
International Committee of the Red Cross
Tel (Prof.):++41 22 730 24 19