[Gnso-igo-ingo] Red Cross Reconvened WG - Upcoming Calls

mail at berrycobb.com mail at berrycobb.com
Mon Jul 9 14:21:52 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Shortly, you will see calendar invites for 26 July and 2 August both at
14UTC for 1.5 hours.  As you know, the public comment period will close 31
July and we only have until 6 August to submit the motion and final report
for the Council's meeting in August.

For the 31st July meeting, I understand that Stephane will have several
suggested edits to the report in preparation for the final version.  I
believe the WG can review those suggestions and review any comments
submitted to the public comment forum.  We will then use the 2 August
meeting to review through the remaining comments submitted by the July 31
and prepare the final report. We will also review a draft of the Council
motion.  This will leave the 3rd through the 6th of August for any last
minute non-substantive changes to the report before it is delivered.

Stephane, it will be helpful if you can have your suggested edits to the
report sent to the list by 20 July.  This should provide ample time for the
WG to review the proposed changes prior to the call.  Please make your
suggestions to the attached report.  Track changes are enabled.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb

720.839.5735

mail at berrycobb.com