[Gnso-igo-ingo] 26 July 2018 - Meeting Cancelled

mail at berrycobb.com mail at berrycobb.com
Wed Jul 25 13:55:18 UTC 2018

Hi All,

To date, we have no comments submitted to the public comment forum and as
such nothing for the WG to review at this time.  Further, Thomas will not be
able to attend the meeting due to holiday.

Tomorrow, I will send out the next version of the Final Report.  Most of the
updates to the latest version of report are to acknowledge some of the
suggested changes that Stephane had sent to the list last week and to
convert the report from the Initial Report version to the Final.  When we
meet next week (2 August 2018 @ 14:00 UTC), there are a few suggested
changes from Stephane that the WG will need to confirm in addition to
reviewing the public comments.  Mary will also have a draft of the
resolution to submit the report to the GNSO Council by the 6 August 2018
Motion and Documents deadline.

This will be our only meeting to wrap up this WG and ready the report for
the Council.  Please come prepared to discuss any remaining issues.  If you
are not able to attend, it will be helpful for you to send your remaining
issues or suggested changes to the report prior to our call.  In discussion
with Thomas, to date, there have been no notifications that would warrant
changing the Full Consensus levels of the proposed recommendations.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to meeting with you next week.

Berry A. Cobb

GNSO Policy Consultant

@berrycobb