[Gnso-igo-ingo] Updated Version - Final Report

mail at berrycobb.com mail at berrycobb.com
Thu Jul 26 03:19:47 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Please find attached the latest version of the Final Report.  As noted in an
email earlier today, most of the changes are to convert if from "Initial" to
"Final".  Other changes were to acknowledge changes suggested from Stephane.
The remaining call out comments will be discussed at our call next week.
The public comment proceeding closes 31 July.  I'll have a draft of the
public comment submission loaded into the GNSO Public Comment Review Tool
template prior to our call.

The tentative agenda is as follows:

(0) Roll call, Agenda bash and SOI Updates

(1) Review of submitted public comments and potential changes to
recommendations

(2) Review of Final Report for outstanding issues

(3) Review of draft Council resolution

In the meantime, please submit any comments, questions, or suggested changes
to the list.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb

GNSO Policy Consultant