[Gnso-igo-ingo] ACTION REQUIRED - Reconvened WG and Continued Consensus Call on Proposed Recommendations

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Wed Jun 13 11:44:07 UTC 2018

Thanks Berry.  Here is my input:

*	I have no objections to the currently assigned consensus levels for
the six recommendations, i.e., I support all six recommendations.
*	I suggest that there be a 40-day comment period. I have at least
three reasons for this suggestion: 1) the comment period includes the time
of ICANN62 and it has been practice for several years to adjust comment
periods in recognition that community members are extremely busy in
preparation for and during ICANN meetings; 2) a 40-day comment period should
minimize the chance of there being any requests for extension; 3) it appears
that some SGs, Constituencies and ACs are not represented in the table of
members who reconfirmed their intent to participate in the consensus call
(RrSG, NCSG, At-Large) so those groups may require a little more time.
*	I have no edits to the report.
*	I affirm my support for the two outstanding items related to variant
principles.

Chuck