[Gnso-igo-ingo] ACTION REQUIRED - Reconvened WG and ContinuedConsensus Call on Proposed Recommendations

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 07:44:07 UTC 2018

Thanks very much, Berry, for getting the WG to this stage.

My input below:

   - I agree with the consensus designations as stated.
   - I have no objection to Chuck's proposal that the comment period be
   extended; for consistency and practicality's sake this is sensible in my
   view.
   - In the final paragraph on page 3: "It is important to note that the
   scope of the work of this Reconvened WG did not extend..." I suggest adding
   for absolute clarity: "It is important to note that the scope of the work
   of this Reconvened WG did not, per the GNSO Council motion of [DATE],
   extend"....
   - I envision a situation where it is unclear whether Recommendation 6
   applies on its own, or Recommendation 5 and 6 both apply. I have included
   this question as a comment in the document.
   - The intention and meaning of the following statement on page 13 isn't
   clear to me: "The Reconvened WG also understands that the GAC is the
   authoritative channel for any proposed changes that are to be made to the
   reservation list."
   - I have suggested some minor edits in the document attached, mainly for
   clarity.

Best wishes to all,

Heather