[Gnso-igo-ingo] ACTION REQUIRED - Reconvened WG and ContinuedConsensus Call on Proposed Recommendations

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Thu Jun 14 12:40:55 UTC 2018

Good input Heather.  Regarding the next to last bullet ("The Reconvened WG also understands that the GAC is the authoritative channel for any proposed changes that are to be made to the reservation list."), I am not sure that the GAC as an Advisory body can be an authoritative channel.  I think it might be better to change that sentence to something like the following: “The Reconvened WG also understands that the GAC is an important channel for any proposed changes that are to be made to the reservation list.”

Chuck