[Gnso-igo-ingo] Agenda - Reconvened IGO-INGO Protections PDP Working Group (Red Cross) - 10 May 2018 @ 14:00 UTC

mail at berrycobb.com mail at berrycobb.com
Thu May 10 12:55:28 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Please find attached an extract of the WG's draft preliminary
recommendations.  We will review these in detail during today's call.  After
initial discussion and likely suggested changes on the call, staff will
deliver the full draft report for the group's review.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail at berrycobb.com> mail at berrycobb.com