[Gnso-igo-ingo] ACTION REQUIRED - Confirmation of Participation - 25 May 2018

mail at berrycobb.com mail at berrycobb.com
Mon May 14 18:10:54 UTC 2018

IGO-INGO Red Cross Reconvened WG Members,

The Reconvened WG will be conducting a consensus call on proposed
recommendations in the coming weeks.  To prepare, we want to confirm your
continued participation in the WG.  WG members and participation in meetings
will be documented in the Initial Report that will be sent out for public
comment.

Here is a link to the current roster:
https://community.icann.org/display/GWGTCT/As+of+2017+for+the+reconvened+PDP
+-+Members+IGO-+INGO+Protections+Policy+Development+Process+%28PDP%29+WG

If your name is listed below, you do NOT need to confirm.  All others must
respond to the list stating that you wish to be identified as a member of
this WG and want to participate in the consensus call.  If you prefer to be
removed from the list, please also state as such and I will have the
Secretariat removed you from the list.

Confirmed WG Members:

.         Thomas Rickert

.         Stephane Hankins