[Gnso-igo-ingo] ACTION REQUIRED - Doodle Poll for Next Meeting of the Reconvened WG

Chuck consult at cgomes.com
Mon May 14 20:39:07 UTC 2018

I completed the poll but want to point out that I will be on an RV trip with
my wife and other relatives in a fairly remote area, so I cannot guarantee
phone or Internet connectivity or my availability.  I will do my best to
participate, but I suggest that my participation not be used as a
determining factor about when to hold the meeting.  Whether I am able to
participate or not, I will do everything in my power to participate in
advance and immediately after the meeting.

Chuck