[gnso-igo-wt] IGO Work Track: Status Summary

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Apr 8 16:15:21 UTC 2021

Dear all,

The leadership team and staff’s action item from the last IGO Work Track call on 29 March was to prepare and circulate a status summary of our discussions to date. The requested status summary is attached for your review and reference.

We will be sending out the proposed agenda and materials for the next Work Track call that is scheduled for this coming Monday (12 April) shortly.

Thanks and cheers
Steve, Berry & Mary