[gnso-igo-wt] **Starting in 12 minutes | Meeting Invitation | IGO Work Track Team Meeting | Monday, 02 August 2021 at 15:00 UTC
terri.agnew at icann.org
Mon Aug 2 14:49:06 UTC 2021
**Starting in 12 minutes
The IGO Work Track Team meeting is scheduled on Monday, 02 August 2021 at 15:00 UTC for 90 minutes.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://icann.zoom.us/j/92595467930?pwd=WEJ2YU1ITU5OV3JxNjR6VktISzJ2dz09
For Audio only:
One tap mobile
Webinar ID: 925 9546 7930
International numbers available: https://icann.zoom.us/u/adE6vxgrmP [icann.zoom.us]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/icann.zoom.us/u/adE6vxgrmP__;!!PtGJab4!vpX0UJwhkUdAIV4k4aYdbN-9GKvW2-fyzqkD97eSSzplSrX9F1E60I1Vam-FrTNrKZepEsbpnA$>
If this is your first time with Zoom, please take a look here: Welcome to Zoom [gnso.icann.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/policy/2020/presentation/welcometozoom-gnso-27apr20-en.pdf__;!!PtGJab4!tsJj5IoP00gCZ3NQG24dUo3ickZCBj1_3KrYNlJrupEm0oreD2gEkgjcXukr6-lmrALx_wlyMQ$>
Members, alternates, observers all have different access and participation directions, please read below!
ALL: Before joining the call
* Please send dial out requests to gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> only
* Please be sure you have read the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior [icann.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2016-06-28-en__;!!PtGJab4!qTujILFv0Cs7zDTfO6l6F4sGBGn-ps__98Xyocm3IfF4Hkbm7fE5RbGBuHjy-SveLvg7QDTTXg$>
* Visit the Wiki agenda page: https://community.icann.org/x/DIL8CQ
* Check your time zone: https://tinyurl.com/5heujwee [tinyurl.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/tinyurl.com/5heujwee__;!!PtGJab4!sg8lhmbiQ8DovW5sNm7hu-Z2bYSPEgM4Mj_bqBP7pF3VgMl0pn2aHqGgo2vhk0v6XoPq3naYkw$>
ONLY for Members and Alternates
* Please join via the above Main Zoom Webinar link and staff will promote you to panelist.
* Alternate replacement confirmations – In order to keep track of alternate replacements, use the google form [docs.google.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZH32v1N1jWHeX5WRMVuolLCOZJqY_YoQXopPuFqT_vcOo_A/viewform__;!!PtGJab4!qscTql6wAA4ti7VTQPlDodoxgfDORShSSDoObufOrNDKuJGilXY1tQ8hgyBDruY4u-ckqm_FlA$> to communicate who the alternate is replacing and for which period. This information will be publicly posted so that the EPDP Team is aware at any time who is active. Alternate Assignment – IGO WT wiki page<https://community.icann.org/x/cwptCQ>.
* Members (and alternates replacing members), please select Panelists and Attendees when posting to the chat in order for everyone to see and to be captured afterwards.
* Alternates not replacing a member: Please rename your line by adding THREE Zs - (zzz)’before your name and add, in parentheses at the end, (alternate). To rename in Zoom, hover over your name and click ‘rename’.
* Alternates not replacing a member are not allowed to engage in the chat (apart from private chats) or use any of the other zoom room functionalities such as raising hands or agreeing / disagreeing.
Only for Observers:
* Observers will have ability to view member chat and information shared in the zoom webinar room. Observers will not be able to use chat or raise hands.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gnso-igo-wt