[gnso-igo-wt] RPM IGO CRWT - 31 Jul 2021 Project Package

Berry Cobb Berry.Cobb at icann.org
Thu Aug 5 22:02:23 UTC 2021

Dear IGO WT,

On behalf of the IGO WT leadership team, please find a link to the IGO WT’s 31 July 2021 project package.

Link: https://community.icann.org/x/FwDQCQ

  1.  Page 01 – Summary timeline
  2.  Page 02 – Project Sitrep – an extract from the Council’s Project List
  3.  Page 03 – Group roster
  4.  Page 04 – Group attendance for plenary
  5.  Page 05 – Work and activity metrics
  6.  Page 06 – Project Plan, Gantt chart
  7.  Page 07,8 – Work plan & Action items for the period

Key points:

  *   As you will recall, the PCR was accepted by the GNSO Council. As a result, our key deliverable dates shifted five weeks out.
  *   The delivery of our Initial Report for public comment is scheduled for 07 Sep 2021.

Thank you

Berry Cobb
GNSO Policy Consultant
Principal | BAC in Black Consulting [bacinblack.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/bacinblack.com/__;!!PtGJab4!qxHkbEP_NBFXNq2QKoa50h4cAeYYkmq81oHclZuF_OrihwOqQSz-t3tEb3PjZ5nBl_0e01g$>