[gnso-igo-wt] Agenda EPDP - Specific Curative Rights Protections IGOs for 23 Aug 2021 15:00 UTC Meeting

Chris Disspain chris at disspain.uk
Mon Aug 23 16:40:25 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Thank you for a very productive call today. Mary, Steve and Berry will send the 'next draft' of the document out soon. It will be the red line submitted by Brian et al with some additional red lines discussed today and explanatory notes where text is still being worked on by staff (the 2c recommendation for example).

Please take the time to consider the original text, the ‘Brian et al' suggested amendments and the additional staff redlines and provide comments, agreements or disagreements on the list. Also, please raise any other points so we can address them as well.

Cheers,

Chris
chris at disspain.uk

+44 7880 642456