[gnso-igo-wt] Notice & request: IGO EPDP team meeting next TUESDAY 7 September

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Aug 30 18:53:25 UTC 2021

Dear all,

As discussed on the EPDP team call earlier today, we plan to hold the next call on Tuesday 7 September, from 14:30 – 16:00 UTC, to try to complete our remaining deliberations before publishing our Initial Report containing preliminary conclusions and options under consideration for Public Comment.

Please respond if you CANNOT attend the Tuesday meeting; our GNSO Secretariat colleagues will proceed to send out the calendar invitation unless a substantial number of members indicate they are not able to attend. Thank you!

Cheers
Steve, Berry & Mary