[gnso-igo-wt] IGO Work Track - getting started

Juan Manuel Rojas jumaropi at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 17:06:25 UTC 2021

Dear Chris, Thanks for your message! And of course, Happy new year to you and all!
Looking forward to work with all of you!Best Regards,
JUAN MANUEL ROJAS P.
Presidente - AGEIA DENSI ColombiaGNSO Councilor - ICANNCluster Orinoco TIC memberMaster IT candidate, Universidad de los Andes
Cel. +57 3017435600
Twitter: @JmanuRojas