[gnso-igo-wt] IGO WT proposal document

Chris Disspain chris at disspain.uk
Tue Jun 15 17:05:11 UTC 2021

Greetings,

You will recall that at the end of our last meeting we agreed that staff would prepare a straw-being document setting out the sorts of recommendations we could consider making based on where our discussions have got to so far. That document is attached. Please note that it is intended only to act as a straw-being to stimulate discussion and ascertain levels of consensus and is not intended to indicate that these matters have, yet, been agreed or will be.

You can also access the document in Google Docs (https://docs.google.com/document/d/13gMZKUB0KEo1AP7pb5G_yWWsSRdFDDjgQO2RKEf9Bk8/edit?usp=sharing). Please feel free to comment on it and please come to our meeting next Monday prepared to discuss the suggestions made in the document.

Cheers,

Chris Disspain
chris at disspain.uk

+44 7880 642456