[gnso-igo-wt] FOR DISCUSSION: Summary of Agreements & Options

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Mar 11 22:02:50 UTC 2021

Dear IGO Work Track members,

The staff’s action item from our last meeting was to prepare a document summarizing the Work Track agreements to date on the issues under discussion and laying out the options suggested to date for further Work Track deliberation. Please find attached the Summary and Options document for your review.

TO MAKE COMMENTS ON THE EXISTING OPTIONS OR TO PROPOSE ADDITIONAL SUGGESTIONS:

  *   The preferred way – as it will allow everyone to see your comments and respond in the same document – is to add your comments and suggestions directly into the Google Doc version of the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BxGr2f1d5670Zgcr42a7grU-moa254la-_NdqA0EsN4/edit?usp=sharing. We ask that you comment using your name (or otherwise making it clear what group or organization you are commenting on behalf of), to ensure transparency and so that we can be sure that only Work Track members are providing input.
  *   The alternative option – in case you do not have access to Google Docs, for instance – is to send your comments in Track Changes format to staff using the attached Word version. Please note that if you use this option: (i) it is very likely that your input may be delayed, as staff will need time to input your feedback into the Google Doc; and (ii) in the interests of time, we will likely only be able to add your input if it is sent in Track Changes format.
  *   We strongly recommend that you comment directly in the Google Doc if at all possible.

Thank you all. We look forward to supporting your continued discussions.

Best regards,
Steve, Berry & Mary