[gnso-igo-wt] FOR COMMENTS & DISCUSSION: Updated Options for Handling Recommendation #5

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Mar 17 23:32:20 UTC 2021

Dear Work Track members,

Staff has updated the Google Doc following this week’s call. Based on the Work Track’s agreement to focus on Recommendation #5 at this time, we have only updated the table with the additional ideas and suggestions that were raised on the topic of jurisdictional immunity. In the interests of time, we have not attempted to list potential advantages and disadvantages of the additional options (save for brief notes on the two that are from the original Curative Rights PDP Working Group’s deliberations). For easier review, we have also added descriptive titles to each of the options that we hope are helpful: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BxGr2f1d5670Zgcr42a7grU-moa254la-_NdqA0EsN4/edit?usp=sharing.

Please put your comments directly into the Google Doc, using your names or otherwise making it clear which member or entity you are representing in the Work Track – this will allow us to ensure that only Work Track members’ comments are captured and considered for discussion. If you have any trouble accessing or commenting in the document, please let us know and we will work with you to make sure your comments are included in as timely a manner as is feasible.

Thank you all for the constructive discussions!

Cheers
Steve, Berry & Mary