[gnso-igo-wt] Prep for our call next week

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed May 5 23:11:29 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

To follow up on Chris’ note about the agenda for our next meeting, here is the Google Doc link to the table Paul McGrady had circulated. To facilitate easy identification of commenters’ positions vis-à-vis the groups they represent in this Work Track, staff has provided blank headings for each group in the Comments column: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DryYFUAat9uG5lmDGteWXz91Msa3BaHU1-vBFlfdnuQ/edit?usp=sharing.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Steve, Berry & Mary