[gnso-igo-wt] Agenda EPDP - Specific Curative Rights Protections IGOs for 2 Nov 2021 15:00 UTC Meeting

Berry Cobb berry.cobb at icann.org
Fri Oct 29 19:00:57 UTC 2021

Dear EPDP - Specific Curative Rights Protections IGOs,

Please see below the proposed agenda for the meeting scheduled on 2 Nov 2021 15:00 UTC.

**Note: we are meeting on Tuesday due to a bank holiday for some EU countries on 01 Nov 2021. We will return to our regular Monday schedule on 08 Nov. Tuesday 02 November 2021 at 15.00 UTCRoll Call & SOI Updates (2 minutes)Welcome & Chair updates (Chair) (8 minutes)Project Package updateBegin review of Public Comments from Initial Report (75 minutes)Overview of Public Comment Review Tools (PCRT), Process, and CadenceReview of Recommendation #1Review of Recommendation #2Review of Recommendation #3 [time permitting]Next steps & closing (5 minutes)Next meeting 08 November 2021 @ 15:00 UTC

Sincerely,

GNSO Policy Staff