[gnso-igo-wt] [Ext] Re: Final Draft Recommendations #1 - #6

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Sep 14 03:14:05 UTC 2021

Hello Jay and everyone,

We’re targeting 1600 UTC at the latest for any additional feedback, to enable ICANN’s Public Comment team to open the proceeding on time. As mentioned below, staff is not anticipating any substantive or major change to the last version of the Initial Report that we sent out to the EPDP team just prior to the weekend.

Bearing in mind that this is an Initial Report for which the EPDP team is seeking feedback, we expect that the team will discuss the content and text of a proposed final report once it’s had a chance to review the Public Comments submitted.

We hope this helps clarify where things stand at this stage for the work at hand. Thank you!

Cheers,
Steve, Berry & Mary

Sent from a mobile phone, apologies for errors and brevity