[gnso-igo-wt] Public comment open

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at taftlaw.com
Wed Sep 15 13:20:40 UTC 2021

Fabulous!  Congrats to Chris, Mary and her team, and all of us.  Well done!  I’m looking forward to the community nudging us this way or that in their comments.

Best,
Paul

This message may contain information that is attorney-client privileged, attorney work product or otherwise confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, use and disclosure of this message are prohibited. If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.