[gnso-igo-wt] PLEASE REVIEW: Updated draft text for Recommendation 3

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Feb 3 14:43:45 UTC 2022

Dear EPDP team,

One action item from Monday’s call was for staff to work with the leadership team to develop updated draft text for Recommendation 3 (regarding jurisdiction and the respective rights of an IGO Complainant and registrant). In addition, IGO representatives were to send suggested language for consideration. As a result, we attach a document that contains two alternative, updated formulations of Recommendation 3 for your review and further discussion. Please come to next Monday’s (7 February) call prepared to discuss the new text in detail, so that the group can conclude its deliberations on this topic in a feasibly expedient manner.

We will send out the agenda for Monday’s call, including updated draft text for Recommendations 4 & 5, separately.

Thank you!

Cheers
Steve, Berry & Mary