[gnso-igo-wt] PLEASE REVIEW: Updated draft text for Recommendation 3

Chris Disspain chris at disspain.uk
Mon Feb 7 12:17:40 UTC 2022

Thanks Matt.

Whilst I appreciate your input, I see significant difference between versions 1 and 2 and so intend that we will discuss both on our call.

It would be helpful if you are able to explain the reasons for you discomfort especially given your suggestion that it may be deemed to be a submission to jurisdiction which seems to be, at least prima facie, to fly in the face of a clear acknowledgement from the other party that it does not.

Cheers,

CD

Chris Disspain
chris at disspain.uk