[gnso-igo-wt] Updated Recommendation #3

Berry Cobb Berry.Cobb at icann.org
Thu Feb 10 17:57:38 UTC 2022

Dear EPDP,

Please find attached a revised draft of Recommendation #3. This will be 2nd on our agenda after we do a pass of the other comments submitted for the Initial Report.

Staff tried to keep changes minimal and the text straightforward while addressing what we understood to be the concerns and requests that various EPDP team members voiced on the last call. We’ve also included brief explanatory text to add further context to the recommendation.

Thank you.

Berry Cobb
Policy Development - Portfolio Manager
berry.cobb at icann.org