[gnso-igo-wt] Process for Final Consensus Level Designations of Recommendations

BECKHAM Brian brian.beckham at wipo.int
Tue Mar 22 15:20:18 UTC 2022

Thanks again Berry,

Just to recall, in case team members may have missed it, my (designation-supportive) message sent 16-Mar:

--

Dear Chris, EPDP colleagues,

First, thanks to Staff and Chris for the serious work that has gone into pulling this together, especially in recent weeks.

By way of more specific reaction to the Chair’s proposed consensus designations, while as you know, we would have taken different approaches than some of the specific recommendations in the draft final report, we do agree that we have together achieved a reasonable compromise that sufficiently addresses the core task put to this group by the Council, and therefore support these designations overall.

Kind regards,

Alex, David, Brian