[gnso-igo-wt] EPDP Final Report - Round 2 - Non-Substantive Edits

Jay Chapman jay at digimedia.com
Wed Mar 23 18:18:31 UTC 2022

*Re:  "...and the underlying registrant’s identity is disclosed as part of
the UDRP or URS proceeding,"*

What happens if the registrant's identity is not disclosed?

Sincerely,
Jay Chapman

<http://digimedia.com>
Digimedia.com - 102 S. Broadway, #200 - Edmond, OK 73034
jay at digimedia.com - (940) 691-1800

This e-mail & any attachment(s) is(/are) confidential & only for the
intended recipient(s).  If you are not an intended recipient, please
immediately notify me, delete this e-mail & all attachment(s).