[gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 26 August 2013 at 15:00 UTC

Julia Charvolen julia.charvolen at icann.org
Mon Aug 26 18:02:23 UTC 2013

Dear All,

Given that the 2nd of September is Labour day in the US, the next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting is scheduled for next Monday 9 September 2013 at 1500 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on Monday 26  August 2013 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20130826-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>aug

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Avri Doria - NCSG
Kristine Dorrain – NAF
Kevin Erdman - IPC
Angie Graves – CSG
Volker Greimann - RrSG
Barbara Knight – RySG
Bob Mountain – RySG
Bartlett Morgan - NCUC
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Apologies:
James Bladel - RrSG
Holly Raiche – ALAC
Rob Golding – RrSG
Paul Diaz - RySG

ICANN staff:
Berry Cobb
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Monday 26 August 2013:
Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D PDP WG Meeting on Monday 26 August 2013
  Avri Doria:Hi
  Graeme Bunton:hello
  Volker:yes
  Avri Doria:Fun house not mad house
  Volker:thats what i meant ;-)
  Julia Charvolen:Chris Chaplow joined the Adobe Connect
  Julia Charvolen:Kristine Dorrain joined the meeting
  Julia Charvolen:Kevin Erdman joined the meeting
  Julia Charvolen:Bartlett Morgan joined the meeting
  Bartlett Morgan:having some issues...reconnecting shortly
  Julia Charvolen:Bob Mountain joined the meeting
  Bob Mountain:Sorry to be late
  Chris Chaplow:This is a common problem in the small business world in Spain
  Kristine Dorrain:good point, Volker...I didn't think of that.
  Kristine Dorrain:As far as that passage that I read, it came from this doc:  http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/applicants/agb/rrdrp-04jun12-en.pdf
  Volker:"RTP-E" - say it, Mikey
  Volker:IRPT-E
  Bob Mountain:The saga continues.....
  Avri Doria:IRTP-week
  Chris Chaplow:No No
  Berry Cobb:Kristine, which page were you reading from the PDF?
  Volker:IRTP N+1
  Kristine Dorrain:the footnote, Berry
  Berry Cobb:Thank you.
  Kristine Dorrain:see also 5.3
  Berry Cobb:http://www.icann.org/en/resources/compliance/complaints
  Bob Mountain:Volker can you increase your microphone volume?
  Avri Doria:Dreamer
  Mike O'Connor:argh!  just cut out
  Kevin Erdman:yes, good summary!
  Kevin Erdman:Step 1--some clearance at Registry, Step 2--some interaction with ICANN legal
  Kristine Dorrain:And I know ICANN Legal/Compliance won't want to "hands" on each of these, so I think we would assume that this will end up being a part of their ticketing system
  Kristine Dorrain:yes..Registrar first...
  Kristine Dorrain:Good point, Barbara...
  Berry Cobb:Curious, what is typical quantity that Registries receive TDRP?
  Volker:we found that to be rather on the low end
  Volker:but it will likely increase if the process is opened up to registrants
  Kristine Dorrain:And the non-.com registries have handfuls...
  Bob Mountain:THat sounds right, it was very low.
  Volker:sure
  Berry Cobb:You won!  :-(
  Chris Chaplow:leaving desk for a moment
  Berry Cobb:Charter Question D could be address by output of Charter Question C.  The checklist before getting to provider could define the best practice, yes?
  Berry Cobb:scratch that.
  Kristine Dorrain:Thanks for your fearless leadership, Mikey.
  Volker:thanks mikey
  Graeme Bunton:Same in Canada
  Bob Mountain:Agree, we should cancel
  Bob Mountain:Au revoir all.
  Julia Charvolen:Next week call will be canceled
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you everyone
  Bartlett Morgan:take care all