[gnso-irtpd] here's a lightly reworded version of the scenarios we described on the call today

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Mon Dec 9 21:50:18 UTC 2013

Hi Mikey

The one I would add is the proxy situation where the admin contact is the proxy - most likely a lawyer, but acting on behalf of the client.  Either the law firm goes bust or the lawyer/law firm tries to keep the name - or possibly does not identify that they are acting on behalf of the client who - in legalese - should be the beneficial owner.

Holly