[gnso-irtpd] For your review

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sun Jun 9 22:34:39 UTC 2013

Thanks for this Lars.  I'm still having a bit of trouble with the mind map, but can work out (I think) where Mikey is going.

I will, however, be an apology for this meeting.  the first meeting of the Policy andImplementation WG is meeting just 4 hours later, and participating at 1.00am, and then again at 5.00am is a bit much.  One is fine but two is a bit much.  Hopefully, there will not be further clashes.

Holly