[gnso-irtpd] NAF TDRP Data

Dorrain, Kristine kdorrain at adrforum.com
Mon May 13 14:10:34 UTC 2013

Just in time for our call shortly, here is some data on the six TDRP cases we have administered.

FA#

FA0607000747777

FA0806001203809

FA0911001296388

FA0912001297259

FA0912001297815

FA0912001297830

Type of Dispute (Appeal or 1st Level)

Appeal

Appeal

Appeal

Appeal

Appeal

Appeal

Nature of Allegations

Fraudulent Transfer

Attempting to Transfer

Fraudulent Transfer

Fraudulent Transfer

Fraudulent Transfer

Fraudulent Transfer

Registry

VeriSign

VeriSign

VeriSign

VeriSign

VeriSign

VeriSign

Registry Level Outcome

Gaining Registrar prevailed

Request Denied

No-Decision

No-Decision

No-Decision

No-Decision

NAF Outcome

Appellant prevailed--Panel found the FOA was fraudulent

Appellant prevailed--60 day "no transfer" policy was not an express written document

Appellee prevailed--Appellant did not establish its case

Appellant prevailed--the domain name was stolen from its account (appellee didn't defend)

Appellant prevailed--the domain name was stolen from its account (appellee didn't defend)

Appellant prevailed--the domain name was stolen from its account (appellee didn't defend)

Kristine F. Dorrain, Esq.
Director of Internet and IP Services

National Arbitration Forum (FORUM)
P.O. Box 50191
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Phone  952.516.6456
Fax  866.342.0657
Email  kdorrain at adrforum.com
domains.adrforum.com

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and attachments