FW: [gnso-irtpd] Re: TDRP stats

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon May 20 16:06:38 UTC 2013

Hi folks:

See below for our contribution to the data set.  It was actually sent by Jill earlier this month:

J.

From: Jill Titzer <jtitzer at godaddy.com<mailto:jtitzer at godaddy.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 2, 2013 19:33
To: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann at icann.org<mailto:lars.hoffmann at icann.org>>, "gnso-irtpd at icann.org<mailto:gnso-irtpd at icann.org>" <gnso-irtpd at icann.org<mailto:gnso-irtpd at icann.org>>
Subject: RE: [gnso-irtpd] Re: TDRP stats

Hi everyone,

Here is the request for registrar stats for our IRTP-D WG:

  *   A typical month would be 30-50 transfer disputes
  *   We resolve a quarter of them by working with other registrars
  *   The remaining domain names that were not successly returned were due to the following reasons:
     *   Losing registrar stopped pursuing the dispute
     *   The customers resolved the issues themselves
     *   Investigation determined one party of the dispute filed a false dispute

Thanks.  Talk with everyone next week.
_______________________
Jill Titzer
ICANN Policy
GoDaddy
jtitzer at godaddy.com<mailto:jtitzer at godaddy.com>

Work+1 480 505 8800 extension 4464
Mobile +1 602 561 9707
Fax +1 480 393 4275
[cid:icon_sm_twitter.gif at 18c06316166f17b2c6fe7bf3b7b94967]Jill_Tz<http://twitter.com/Jill_Tz>
Skype: JATitzer1

Typical Time Zone = UTC -7 (US Mountain)