[gnso-irtpd] MP3 IRTP Part D Working Group - Monday 27 May 2013 at 15:00 UTC

Julia Charvolen julia.charvolen at icann.org
Mon May 27 21:08:03 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group teleconference will be held on Monday 3 June 2013 at 1500 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on Monday 27 May 2013 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20130527-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
James Bladel – RrSG
Chris Chaplow - CBUC
Rob Golding – RrSG
Angie Graves – CBUC
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Bartlett Morgan – NCUC
Kevin Erdman - IPC

Apologies:
Jill Titzer – RrSG
Simonetta Batteiger – RrSG
Bob Mountain – RySG
Holly Raiche – ALAC
Alan Greenberg – ALAC
Avri Doria – NCSG (standing weekly apology)
Michele Neylon - RrSG (standing weekly apology)
Kristine Dorrain – NAF
Barbara Knight – RySG
Volker Greimann - RrSG
Oliver Hope- RrSG

ICANN staff:
Marika Konings
Lars Hoffman
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Monday 27 May 2013:

  Mike O'Connor:rats.  i was trying to get my mic working...  no luck.
dialing in shortly
  Marika Konings:Welcome to the IRTP Part D WG Meeting of 27 May 2013
  Julia Charvolen:Angies Graves joined the call
  Bartlett Morgan:hello all
  Julia Charvolen:chris chaplow joined the call
  Chris Chaplow:Thanks Julia
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):its a holiday in the UK, but i can stay
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):~12 mondays are holidays in the uk :)
  Chris Chaplow:Wow, Spain tend to keep to the actual day rather than
move to a Monday. We have 14.
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):readbale here :)
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):readable even
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):I'm certainly in favour of  regitrars being
first level, registries 2nd level and dispute providers a last resorr
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):resort
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):although with only 145 filed dsputes, are
we spending more time talking about it than the disputes actually take up
over a 3 year period ?
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):we _definately_ need something in there
regarding bulk-transfers on takeover or de-accreditation though , as we
had a few "transfer complaints" forwarded onto us by comliance, which are
where the previosu registrar was move in-bulk to us as part of their
losing the accreditation
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):numbers of times they'll see it will depend
on the domain type and business model - i'd imagine (but no no empyrical
data) that .asia has more disputes in %age terms than .com because of the
cultures in that region
  Lars Hoffmann::)