[gnso-irtpd] *very* rough draft of heavily-revised TDRP

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Sun Oct 6 20:09:35 UTC 2013

hi all,

i'm attaching two formats of the same document -- a Freemind mind-map, and a web-page (HTML) version.

if you want to read the mind-map, you can obtain the open-source Freemind software here - http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Download.  the html version will open in your web browser and you'll be able to expand and close up the sections there.  the HTML version works a bit better if you'd like to export it into Word.

we'll be doing a first walk-through of these drafts tomorrow.  be not dismayed by the fact that the organization of the policy is different.  we found that the current policy is such redundant spaghetti that we felt we needed to clean it up in order to be able to revise it.  we think this reorg will make the policy much easier for Registrars and Registrants to understand, no matter what changes the WG makes to the substance of the policy.  we've also included some substantive changes -- and have questions for the WG to ponder with regard to others.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)