[gnso-irtpd] MP3 : IRTP D meeting - Monday 16 September 2013

Julia Charvolen julia.charvolen at icann.org
Mon Sep 16 17:42:52 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The next Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D Working Group meeting is scheduled for next Monday 23 September 2013 at 1500 UTC.

Please find the MP3 recording for the IRTP Part D Working Group call held on Monday 16 September 2013 at 15:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-irtp-d-20130916-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#may>sep

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Kristine Dorrain – NAF
Kevin Erdman – IPC
Rob Golding – RrSG
Angie Graves – CBUC
Volker Greimann - RrSG
Bob Mountain – RySG
Mikey O'Connor – ISPCP
Bartlett Morgan - NCUC
Graeme Bunton - RrSG

Apologies:
Holly Raiche – ALAC
Paul Diaz - RySG
Chris Chaplow – CBUC

ICANN staff:
Lars Hoffmann
Marika Konings
Glen De Saint Géry
Julia Charvolen

Mailing list archives:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-irtpd/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/B4JwAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Chat Transcript for Monday 16 September 2013:
 Lars Hoffmann:Welcome to the IRTP Part D PDP Working Group, Monday 16 September 2013
  Volker Greimann:no microphone enabled today?
  Volker Greimann:oh, where are my manners? Hello everyone
  Julia Charvolen:Hello Volker!
  Julia Charvolen:Yes there is audio enabled AD
  Julia Charvolen:AC
  Julia Charvolen:It is on by the way, please let me know if you want to try and connect. I'll tell you if I can hear you
  Rob Golding (Astutium-1471):I hear voices - i knew that medication wasn't strong enough ;)
  Julia Charvolen::)
  Volker Greimann:it is even worse... you are not only hearing voices, but our voices.... Maybe it is the meds themselves...
  Mike O'Connor:Volker -- are you hearing us?  we can't hear you, but maybe you can't hear us asking you to speak either -- it's like your audio is stuck
  Mike O'Connor:Volker, you may want to drop and reenter the Adobe room.
  Julia Charvolen:Bartlett Morgan joined the meeting
  Volker Greimann:hi Mike, I had muted the line, so I did not hear you
  Julia Charvolen:Bob Mountain joined the meeting
  Julia Charvolen:Angie Graves joined the call
  Volker Greimann:remember the sex.com history?
  Volker Greimann:Imagine that had gone to a registrant transfer process after a few hops
  Lars Hoffmann:2013 RAA:3.7.7.11 The Registered Name Holder shall agree that its registration of the Registered Name shall be subject to suspension, cancellation, or transfer pursuant to any Specification or Policy, or pursuant to any registrar or registry procedure not inconsistent with any Specification or Policy, (1) to correct mistakes by Registrar or the Registry Operator in registering the name or (2) for the resolution of disputes concerning the Registered Name
  Lars Hoffmann:irtp is listed as the consensus policies on the icann site - tdrp is not mentioned seperately but is of course part of it. http://www.icann.org/en/resources/registrars/consensus-policies
  Kristine Dorrain:Yes, Marika, we do that now.
  Kristine Dorrain:In TDRP, we take in the Complaint, then we go to the Registry for the first level record
  Kristine Dorrain:We can easily ask around for different doc types as needed
  Kristine Dorrain:Yeah, UDRP did it right with a "substance" doc and a "rules" doc
  Kristine Dorrain:Most policies that followed, including URS, married the two and it's a giant PITA
  Volker Greimann:a bit high?
  Volker Greimann:oops, wrong chat
  Kristine Dorrain:Yeah, I can do that.
  Kristine Dorrain::)
  Kristine Dorrain:That's why Marika asked me to join this I think.
  Kristine Dorrain:Volker always provides a good counterpoint to my ideas...we need that.  :)
  Volker Greimann:^_^
  Kristine Dorrain:Kevin just emailed that he'd join
  Kristine Dorrain:Would be hilarious if the Policies were TDRP-A and TDRP-B?
  Bartlett Morgan::-)
  Kristine Dorrain:I like that...not adding more meetings is helpful.
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you everyone