[gnso-irtpd] Re: Community comments

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Wed Apr 2 16:54:40 UTC 2014

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for the heads up. Please note that the Reply Period will remain
open until 25 April, so there is time yet.
Best wishes,
Lars

From:  Barbara Knight <BKnight at verisign.com>
Date:  Thursday 3 April 2014 00:44
To:  Lars HOFFMANN <lars.hoffmann at icann.org>, "gnso-irtpd at icann.org"
<gnso-irtpd at icann.org>
Subject:  RE: Community comments

I just wanted to confirm that the RySG is planning to submit comments as
well.  For some reason, I was thinking that the deadline was Friday.
Thanks.

Barbara Knight
Director of Registry Compliance
bknight at Verisign.com