[gnso-irtpd] For your review

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Mon Aug 11 04:09:44 UTC 2014

Lars and IRTP-D Team:

Due to flight problems, I am now re-booked for tomorrow and will be airborne at this time.  Therefore I will NOT be able to attend Monday's call.

Recommend that Lars lead the call in my absence.  If there are objections or we are unable to establish a quorum, the I (reluctantly) recommend we postpone until next week.

My sincere apologies for this last-minute change.

Thank you,

J.