[gnso-irtpd] IRTP Part D Final Report 2nd Draft

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Sat Aug 16 06:36:56 UTC 2014

Hi Lars (and everyone)

Sorry I”ll be an apology for the next meeting.  The point I was making at the last meeting was with the first sentence.  We have considered allowing registrants into the dispute process as provided for in IRTP-C - and then rejected it.  What was decided instead what that, with a far clearer explanation of processes on the ICANN website, registrants should be able to better understand the process, including what the rules provide.  And when their registrar should take action (under the RAA) but doesn’t, the registrant can to to ICANN compliance and ask that the registrar be required to take action.  The first sentence in the report seems to imply more.

Thanks

Holly