[gnso-irtpd] Updated Draft Initial Report

Lars Hoffmann lars.hoffmann at icann.org
Tue Feb 25 11:30:21 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Following yesterday's call, please find attached an updated version of the Draft Initial Report.

Editing changes were made to Questions B and D. The rationale for question B was extended (re: extension of the statute of limitations)

In addition, I noted for  Questions C and D that the WG would like to solicit public comment especially on the issues of:

 *   the potential need to refund consts to registrars if/when transfers are negated/reversed (Question B)
 *   The potential need to define 'invalid transfers (Question B)
 *   The potential abolition of the registry layer (Question C)

I would like to encourage WG members strongly to share any concerns/edits on the list as the submission deadline for Singapore is next Monday 3 March 2014.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Lars