[gnso-irtpd] a couple of drafting notes from the old mind-maps

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Mon Mar 3 15:08:39 UTC 2014

hi all,

this is really just a scratchpad post that we may want to remember for the next draft (presumably the first draft of the Final report)

we may want to remind people that the IRTP applies to resellers as well as registrars — which is emphasized in the 2013 RAA, but still bears mentioning for  registrars who are operating under prior RAAs

one of the things we though was a good idea would be to document the formal *and* informal dispute resolution mechanisms that are available to registrars and registrants.  we’ve done a pretty good job of that in this draft, but we may want to cast our eye over it and sharpen some of that up the next time around.

mikey

PHONE: 651-647-6109, FAX: 866-280-2356, WEB: www.haven2.com, HANDLE: OConnorStP (ID for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)