[gnso-irtpd] Summary and Updated Review Tool

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Wed May 7 13:19:10 UTC 2014

Thanks, Lars.

And just to reiterate:  This last comment is long & fairly detailed.  Please read through it at least once prior to our meeting on Monday.

Thanks!

J.

From: Lars Hoffmann <lars.hoffmann at icann.org<mailto:lars.hoffmann at icann.org>>
Date: Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 7:22
To: "gnso-irtpd at icann.org<mailto:gnso-irtpd at icann.org>" <gnso-irtpd at icann.org<mailto:gnso-irtpd at icann.org>>
Subject: [gnso-irtpd] Summary and Updated Review Tool

Dear all,

Following Monday's call, please find attached the updated public comment review tool as well as a one-page summary of comment 28 by Arthur Zonnenberg and the related comment by ICANN Compliance. Those text passages that I paraphrased are marked as such.

I would like to encourage you to have a read through them in preparation for Monday's call, sparing James (or me) the need to read through them on the call :)

Many thanks and very best wishes,
Lars