[Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Recording, Attendance & AC Chat for New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team - Track 4 - IDNs/Technical & Operations call

Michelle DeSmyter michelle.desmyter at icann.org
Thu Oct 27 18:38:47 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find the attendance and recording of the call attached to this email and the AC Chat below for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team - Track 4 - IDNs/Technical & Operations held on Thursday, 27 October 2016 at 16:00 UTC.

The recordings of the calls are posted on the GNSO Master Calendar page:

http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#nov>

Wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/HQSbAw

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Michelle

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for 27 October 2016

Michelle DeSmyter:Dear all, Welcome to the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Sub Team - Track 4 - IDNs/Technical & Operations call on Thursday, 27 October 2016 at 16:00 UTC.
  Rubens Kuhl:I think Cheryl is in another call and will join us in a few.
  Jeff Neuman:wow....lots of people today ;)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Finally on audio  Thx  Rubens
  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:+1 Jeff - maybe everyone is packing their bags for Hyderabad
  Rubens Kuhl:Or taking the last dose of their vaccine prescriptions
  Jeff Neuman:They can pack the bags all they want, whether they show up or not is another story
  Rubens Kuhl:#4
  avri doria:one can pack a bag and attend a conference call or two at the same time.
  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:yes
  Rubens Kuhl:Remote participation is said to be available with standard Adobe participation, just not with remote hubs.
  Emily Barabas:Questions also available at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_147Jn259tNHjFEcZyzPrCWyv8y7GmBVaVL-5FxVVZa9-5FG4_edit-3Fts-3D5811fb9f&d=DQIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=kzE8YSgLyFRxGHtcVx8ueSWG_dNmzrWJnbdJxacsM8s&s=coyJSsg1MGy4aLR-JTg15mn9SBTacLWN6mcvOFBg2Jk&e=
  Kurt Pritz:Should we ask more generally: Under what set of circumstances could .corp, .home, and .mail be released as TLDs?
  Kurt Pritz:Under what, if any, ...
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):So this is the *LAST CALL*  for comments on these (which are prepared as a Google Form Questionaire  before after todays call we request Jeff and Avri to have them sent out (via Stff I assume)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Add te What if any circumstances could be released  under  BP 3
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):add Text for controlled Interuptions
  Kurt Pritz:@Jeff's question: "Based on data from the first round, can the controlled interruption period be reduced in future rounds....."
  Rubens Kuhl:Will do.
  Emily Barabas:Slides are now unsynced
  Emily Barabas:all can scroll through the two slides of questions
  Steve Chan:I had a question, but I can just ask it here: were the questions in the Google Doc shared with the WT4 members? I couldn't seem to find an email where the link was shared.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Thx Emily
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Rubens owns the Google Form Doc  Steve he would need to answer that  I certainly got my invite to revie  I did not think you could Invite a list email to do so  but perhaps could have sent  an 'anyone with the link" invitation to a list,  not sure if that happened  as I got  the invite to my gmail
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Regardless after today's edits  we can send  a 'copy to the list as Final Draft as per todays call
  Steve Chan:I didn't have the link myself actually - I found the questions within the transcript of another meeting. Perhaps that was a factor in the lack of response from WT members.
  Dietmar Lenden - Valideus Ltd:Safe travel everyone going to Hyderabad
  Emily Barabas:Next meeting is not yet scheduled
  Emily Barabas:we will be sending out an invitation
  Rubens Kuhl:But we like hearing from you Avri...
  Rubens Kuhl:Safe travels everyone!
  Jeff Neuman:thanks!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Thx
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Bye for now